Online PDF Repair Manual Download link for 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum/Charger SXT/SE. This manual is how to install Exhaust System in 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum/Charger SXT/SE. You can find about how to installation, removal, repair manual other for your car.
Installation Summary :
Exhaust System Removal :
1. Unbolt the clamps shown in figure 1 located just behind the catalytic converters.
2. Unbolt and remove the center support bar shown in figure 2 located just behind the y-pipe.
3. Remove the ground strap shown in figure 3 located on the rear muffler assembly.
4. Lubricate all hangers and rubber isolators.
5. Using a muffler stand or an additional person to hold the exhaust system up in place, remove the hangers from the rubber isolators and remove the exhaust system shown in figure 4 from the vehicle.
Exhaust System Installation :
1. Place a clamp over each expanded end of the Y-pipe assembly and set it into position. Do Not tighten the clamps.
2. Using the original hardware, install the center support also.
3. Place a clamp over the expanded end of the front muffler assembly and set it into position. Do Not tighten the clamp.
4. Place a clamp over the expanded end of the rear muffler assembly and set it into position, making sure to install the hangers into the rubber isolators.
5. Clip the ground strap onto the hanger located just in front of the rear muffler.
We found this information in search engine is available on the internet. None of those materials are hosted in this server nor uploaded by me in someone’s servers. Read our DISCLAIMER for more detail.